First off, it’s definitely not what you’re thinking of. H, for us, means HELP. Here you’ll find all the information regarding the open positions in the group:
- Translators: Japanese/English translators are preferred. Most of our works are in Japanese, but any other language is welcomed too. OPEN
- Proofreaders: People who are native English speakers and are willing to both correct and modify our translations with grace and clarity. CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Dusters: Experience is not required but much appreciated. Must be a meticulous cleaner to spot all kinds of dust or artifacts (specially for magazine chapters). OPEN
- Re-Drawers: Experience required in Photoshop. Owning a tablet is always a plus. OPEN
- Editors: People in charge of resizing, cropping, leveling and everything related to typesettying. Experience required. OPEN
- Raw Providers: If there are particular works you want to see released by our group, you are more than welcome to provide raws for us. We also have a Future Project’s List, in case you wish to collaborate with any of them. OPEN
*Please refrain from applying if you cannot meet these basic requirements:
- Chapters are due on schedule (flexible).
- Any absence should be notified.
- You’ll have to meet our quality standards.
- SDS is a group of friends, so you should communicate on a regular basis and be prepared to establish some sort of bond with us.