First off, it’s definitely not what you’re thinking of. H, for us, means HELP. Here you’ll find all the information regarding the open positions in the group:
- Translators: Japanese/English translators are preferred. Most of our works are in Japanese, but any other language is welcomed too. OPEN
- Proofreaders: People who are native English speakers and are willing to both correct and modify our translations with grace and clarity. CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Dusters: Experience is not required but much appreciated. Must be a meticulous cleaner to spot all kinds of dust or artifacts (specially for magazine chapters). OPEN
- Re-Drawers: Experience required in Photoshop. Owning a tablet is always a plus. OPEN
- Editors: People in charge of resizing, cropping, leveling and everything related to typesettying. Experience required. OPEN
- Raw Providers:
If there are particular works you want to see released by our group, you are more than welcome to provide raws for us.We accept scans for some of our active projects, which are ongoing on magazines, so please check our list. OPEN
*Please refrain from applying if you cannot meet these basic requirements:
- Chapters are due on schedule (flexible).
- Any absence should be notified.
- You’ll have to meet our quality standards.
- SDS is a group of friends, so you should communicate on a regular basis and be prepared to establish some sort of bond with us.